Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brainwave Entrainment - The First Time

The following post was written by a friend who had trouble learning to meditate. He eventually tried brainwave entrainment, specifically isochrnoic tones, to help him learn to meditate. Today he is able to meditate without the tones. I told him to describe his experience in an unbiased manner as possible. Read what he has to say below. I think you will find it very interesting.

At first I had always had trouble meditating. I never could seem to get my mind to focus. I never really seemed to get into a deep meditative state. I always knew I was missing out. I knew meditation was the key to getting in touch with your infinite self and really manifesting anything you want in life. It was frustrating.

I searched on the Internet for meditation Cd's which might help the process. I was fortunate enough to come across a site on brainwave entrainment. A process in which you listen to an audio recording which syncs your brain to a certain frequency, especially frequencies of a meditative state. It sounded interesting, so I decided to give it a try. Why not, what did I have to lose?

So I purchased an isochronic tone which was suppose to sync your brain into a meditative state conducive for manifesting. What I am not going to tell you are the events of the first week I experimented with the isochronic manifesting tone.

I love to play poker. A group of friends and I get together and play poker about once a week. The day I received the isochronic tone I had a poker game scheduled that night. I almost felt silly but I figured what the heck here was the perfect opportunity to try out the isochronic tone.

I sat down in a quiet and room and played the tone for the first time. I was a little surprised. It was just a single tone repeated over and over again. The frequency began to slow and I could actually feel my self syncing with the tone. It was a little scary at first so I stopped playing it.

After a few minutes I restarted the tone and tried again. I was shocked. You really could feel your state of mind changing. Eventually it became very relaxing. Now was the time to try to and see if this manifesting thing really worked. I was going to play poker so I decided to concentrate on getting dealt great cards. I pictured my self being dealt hand after hand of great cards.

The isochronic tone ran for about 15 minutes. When it finished I had to say I felt very relaxed and very refreshed. Now came the fun part. It was time to go play some cards and see if this stuff really worked. Honestly I was hoping but I didn't expect much.

Here is what happened. During the course of the night I was dealt pocket aces twice and pocket kings four times. If you know anything about poker those are the two best hands you can be dealt and to be dealt six of those hands in the course of a few hours, the odds are astronomical.

But here is the funny part. I lost money that night. Even being dealt all those great cards I still lost money. But get this. The next day I get an email from the company I purchased the tone from. The email instructs to be sure you concentrate on the end result not the means of getting there.

There it was right in front of my eyes on the email. I should have concentrated on winning hands and winning money. Not just being dealt great cards. Because as any poker player knows, it's not the cards you're dealt that determine the winner but how you play them.

So was all that just a huge coincidence. If so it was a pretty incredible one. But whatever it was it definitely warranted more experimenting with brainwave entrainment, especially the isochronic tone.

At that point in my life I had been trying for months to start an Internet marketing business. Making money selling products on line. But as of that time I had not sold a thing. So what a perfect way to test the tone again.

If you are familiar with online marketing then you are probably familiar with Clickbank. They have products you can sell for a commission. They handle all the financial stuff and pay you. You can go online and check your Clickbank balance and see how much you are owed. Every day I checked my balance and everyday I saw a big zero. I had never made a sale.

What a perfect way to test manifesting using an isochronic tone. So again I played the tone, entered the relaxing meditative state. This time as instructed in the email, I concentrated on the end result. I pictured myself going on the Internet and seeing a positive balance on my Clickbank account. I pictured numbers ranging from $10 to $10,000.

When I finished meditating I quickly ran to the computer and logged onto my click bank account and checked the balance. Again nothing but a big zero. Oh well it was worth a try. It was late that night. The meditation had relaxed me so I decided to go to bed.

The next morning when I awoke I decided to check my Clickbank balance again. I couldn't believe what I saw. There right in front of my eyes I was seeing a balance of $44.03. I had made my first Internet sale.

Did that sale come because I had manifested it when using the isochronic tone? I was still skeptical. But you had to admit every time I used the tone, things were happening. Even though sometimes not exactly how I wanted them to.

This definitely warranted continuing with the tones. Over the next three days I continued meditating on my Clickbank balance and every day my Clickbank balance grew. The sales kept coming.

Things were really starting to go way past just being a coincidence. So I decided to try it in another area of my life. This is where things got really strange.

I had always had allergies. At this point in my life they were really bad. I was sneezing and coughing constantly every day. So I decided to meditate with the tones one night before I went to bed and concentrate on the end result of being allergy free.

Here comes the strange part. That night after I went to bed I woke up at about two in the morning. My body was tingling and I began to feel very cold. It was a strange feeling. It was scary. My breathing became heavy and my heart started racing. I felt as if I was having a panic attack. But I had no reason to be afraid of anything. Then came the sickening nausea feeling. It kept growing and growing and my breathing and heart kept racing faster and faster. Here it gets kind of gross. But I spent the rest of the night with my head over a toilet seat about twelve times.

I spent the entire next day in bed. But guess what? I didn't cough or sneeze once. My body had purged my system of all the mucus (told you it gets gross) and allergens that were causing it so much discomfort. Of course I still have a little allergy attack now and then. But today is nothing like it was back then. I mean I was literally coughing and sneezing every waking hour. But the night after using the isochronic tone I saw an end to my chronic allergies.

Here is an interesting side note. The two days I was sick I didn't use the tones. I didn't concentrate on my Clickbank sales. And those two days I didn't get a sale.


There you have it. My friends first week experience using brainwave entrainment. I hope this has at least tickled your interest enough to want to experiment yourself. Even though my friend does mention getting sick, trust me when I say it is a very safe practice. Only good can come from it. As you saw in his end result.

I can assure you. Once you try it for yourself you will be amazed

For more information on brainwave entrainment Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment